During your stay in Parga at Villa Chris you can also visit the remarkable sights of the surrounding area. Some of the most interesting sights are:
- The Venetian Castle of Parga, on the hill of the town, enjoying the wonderful view to Parga, to the beach of Valtos and to the Ionian Sea.
- Nekromantio (20 km. from Parga). According to the ancient Greek mythology, Haron (boatman - boat driver of dead) carried the spirits to the nether world via the Acherousia Lake.
- The springs of the river Acherontas, a famous area for its natural beauty.
- The mouth of Acherontas river (delta) near the village Ammoudia, where the visitor can have fresh fish from local fishers (25 km from Parga)
- The ancient city of Nikopolis, built in 27 B.C by the Romans, with the ancient theatre and the fabulous mosaics (50 km from the town of Parga and 7 km from the town of Preveza)
- The ancient city of Kasopi and Zalogo monument (place of the heroic sacrifice of women from Souli during the ottoman occupation), the oracle of Dodoni (near Ioannina) and other.
Parga and the surrounding areas are ideal for many, interesting activities such as:
- Water ski and other water sports